View Single Post
Old Posted May 2, 2012, 6:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahealy View Post
...It's just a shame you aren't able to join me in the hood anymore! Thanks I'm gonna have to visit SF soon to catch the new Alamo Mission. I told Henri Mazza he had my full support in the elevator the other day.
does he have any input on the Mission Drafthouse? the only thing I know is that the Mission location will not be owned by the franchise corporation. apparently, the ritz, village and lamar locations are all still owned by tim league and his wife but the rest of the locations are all part of the franchise, which tim league is CEO. now, the mission location will also be owned by tim league and his wife so the word is that it will most likely be more reminiscent to the ritz location and it will not be run like a franchise, such as the one's in san antonio, houston and virginia locations are run. and given that it is on Mission St, the two will probably be almost identical. but i wonder if mazza has any input on the ritz, lamar and village locations. if he does, he most likely will also have input on the mission location.

anyways... when and if they do i'm gonna apply there again for like the 3rd or 4th time! haha