View Single Post
Old Posted Nov 25, 2009, 2:51 AM
Regina SK

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutterp View Post
Why do you think it won't succeed? Has there been any indication from the city or the builder that it won't go through?

I was at the meeting and they said they are building it. I do realize that it is possible to walk away from a project like this, but at this point I have absolutely no reason to think that it won't be built.

So why live life with a negative attitude?
By succeeding I was talking about the condos selling well. I have a really positive attitude towards this project and pretty much any project happening in this city...I want nothing more than for this city to grow and become a city that everyone wants to visit.

If you like sneakers theres a new shop called Old Souls on 13th avenue where Morning Glory tattoos was.

Another thing, does anyone know if there are any plans on some improvements in the Old Warehouse District happening anytime in the nearish future? I have read on the community website that there were plans/ideas on things like a green boulevard, gateways to the District and more streetscaping and greenspaces. Would love to see some of that happening.