View Single Post
Old Posted Oct 25, 2010, 4:56 PM

Glad to see it

I'm new to this site so pardon my late response to the buildings completion. I'm from Nashville but live in the Washington, DC area. I am so happy to see Nashville finally grow the SoBro district. Quite frankly it has taken way too long. This building along with other plans (if they come to fruition due to the economy) are wonderful additions to the Nashville skyline and I hope the city gets over the 30 stories syndrome very soon. I first saw the Pinnacle while underconstruction while visiting my parents. I saw it's in a completed stage while watching Monday night football and was wowed with how it looked at night both from street level and during flyovers. I can only imagine how the north to south expansion of the skyline will look if the city continue to build upwards in the SoBro area. Now I just pray that somehow, some way Signature Tower will get built. I hope that if they can build it it will not be stumped down to 30-40 stories. Nashville is long over due for 50-65 story building and something that is completely out of the box.