View Single Post
Old Posted Mar 13, 2008, 12:28 PM
Loving SA 365 days a year

Quote:
Originally Posted by matttwentyeight View Post
nice to have MY OWN POST about tacara's signage brought back up in your little update on the stone oak pkwy area/ 281 developments!!!

not to be bitter, just blunt and rather annoyed by your know-it-all attitude about SA. i really appreciate you spending and devoting your time to make us all aware of certain things around the city, i just feel as if your knowledge comes out quite arrogantly and can make it almost a headache to re-read information that has either been posted, reposted or just murdered through the process of all of the above!!!

thanks for letting me vent, i feel much better now
Wow, that came out of left field.

Honest to god Matt, I never saw your post saying Tacara had a sign on their property. If I did I wouldn't have posted that. I simply posted my observations after taking a quick trip in that area of Stone Oak. Partly for a business matter (that was in the general area) but also because I wanted to update myself on the Park Place development site. What I observed is what I posted, there are four developments currently under construction in the immediate vicinity of 281 and Stone Oak Park. Park Place, Stone Ridge, Pinnacle and the DAG development. That's just the stuff under construction 1/4 mile from the Stone Oak Parkway/281 intersection.

I also noticed the sign for Taraca as there are two (that I saw) and they are very prominent.

I wasn't trying to sound arrogant in my reporting. Though most of the time I do have sources/confirmation when I report or post something (Tiger Woods golf course, McCombs high-rise across from Alamo Stadium, etc) this time I was simply posting what I saw while driving 281. Hopefully the issue is resolved as I didn't mean to upset you.

Funny enough, in your farewell post you mentioned giving me shit. I was puzzled by that statement as I had never remember you and me arguing or disagreeing but now I see why you made that statement. No hard feelings though.