View Single Post
Old Posted Aug 6, 2007, 2:20 AM

SA - Agora Palms Highrise Condos

There is a new development at 281/1604/sonterra blvd which will be called Agora Palms, it is also directly across 281 from the 1 million sqft office complex that will be the future HQ for TESORO (my friend and my sis-n-law, who both work for TESORO, say that the design of the building for TESORO looks like multiple floored buildings built into the ground like inward skyscrapers... whatever that means, i can't wait to see though)!

Agora Palms is being developed by the DOMINION ADVISORY GROUP of SAN ANTONIO (askdag.com), and is a projected to have office buldings, medical office buildings, condos, multifamily, retail, and a high rise condo tower! i am still awaiting more info from a source who is part of the project... and will inform y'all of that info as soon as i receive it! i am hoping to know the floor count on the highrise and also to know more details upon what style they are going for as a development concept, though with the name AGORA PALMS, i would assume something very urban with a californian/floridian/tropical palm tree-ish theme!

i'll keep y'all posted!!!

matt