View Single Post
Old Posted Nov 12, 2020, 9:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Model View Post
Hi Joey,

I am also a wedding photographer. I have never used the whole skyline in a picture because most of our skyline is spread out. From Alpine, or Alamo Stadium the skyline will look very small and out of focus. So something to show very close you won't ever get the whole skyline. The Durango bridge over the SA riverwalk is a good spot, or the park below the bridge. Even the Hays Street Bridge would be ok, not the best vantage point. Cool Middle of the street shots that show San Antonio is St. Marys and Houston Street, and Commerce street by Sunset Station have cool downtown backdrops. Parking Garages are good, but sometimes risk being runned out by security guards. I usually get in and get out fast. If I had to say one with a good view would be the garage for the Westin Hotel across the street. Hope that helps, I have been dong weddings for 21 years and part of the reason why people hire me is my knowledge for all the vantage points of the city and use them for backdrops.
Hey man this is all great info!! Really appreciate it! Have a contact number? Message me or something.