View Single Post
Old Posted Jul 30, 2018, 3:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavefromSt.Vital View Post
One thing I am curious about though; what is the thinking behind the "Pinnacle Club"?
Separate entrance before the game with a typically short line.

Access to dedicated food and beer vendors and washrooms (shorter lines all around).

Access to the private lounge to mingle with similar high rollers, often business folks.

Invites to special events (ie come meet the coach, etc).

Access to premium parking locations.

--

Most pro sports teams have similar programs. I know the Bombers had it even at their old stadium with fewer perks but used to promote it as an area where the retired players would come and sit with the fans. Not sure that still happens though.

--

Quote:
Originally Posted by esquire View Post
I remain convinced that the best views come from the lower part of the upper deck, just below the entrances.
I am convinced too. I had an opportunity to join someone else in the lower bowl seats for a game and didn't enjoy the viewing experience as much. Sure you are closer to the action but I find the upper deck height gives you a good chance to see the full play happen, not just the parts closest to your seats. It is also fairly telling that since moving to IGF only the obstructed view front row has changed up in my section and only after the first season. I keep trying to get an extra seat in the front row as the current holders never come to games and always resell their tickets on StubHub but no luck at all and there is no other seats available below the entrance.