View Single Post
Old Posted Sep 12, 2015, 5:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquablue View Post
Whatever she builds , will be nothing like those crazy alien monster towers. This is Midtown not Miami beach. You won't see an an insect or birds nest tower going up here fellows, I can guarantee it. I'll bet my bottom dollar that this tower ends up being a rather boxy tower with some frills added on for affect. Large swooping sides and this and that won't be on the table. I honestly think you're all getting your knickers in a twist over nothing. No way in hell boys will something remotely resembling that weird Miami tower be showing up in Midtown freakin Manhattan, lol!
Ya know,I dont want to antagonize you and i try to keep my mouth shut but as a mod i have ajob to do. In all honesty,your annoying. You seem to always have an overtly pestimistic view on NYC developments and perhaps its not just with NY maybe its across the forum but i can only speak for what I oversee. Your points would be more valid if you presented them in an intellectual and well thought out manner but instead its like you post comments in the hope that someone will argue back in anger. Personally i've always felt that way about you as have others. Your the exact opposite of J R Ewing but your both cut from the same thread. My patience runs thin lately and your thinly veiled city bashing won't go on for much longer,give what i've said here some thought.

Buildings Over 200 Meters 62 Completed 20 Under Construction 50 Proposed 0 On Hold