View Single Post
Old Posted Jan 27, 2007, 3:21 PM
BANNED

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindberg View Post
Now, this is some vision!

I want to display your design on my site! Please send it to me...

I had the same mix-used vision as you. Your design is funky, modern and seems to relate to science-fiction movies of the 50's.

Check , the resemblance is staggering!

and...

oH, the U2 tower in Ireland...

Well, I do not see resemblance with that ones.
1) Smash Mouth cover album Astro Lounge is an alternative Rock that wins 3 times platin disc for its appearance in 2001, but the tower showed in album cover has nothing to do with mine. Mine is more dynamic, ultra-modern and futuristic one. The Smash one is more jetsons comics and too straight and even higher than mine.
Unfortunatly I do not have a photorealistic presentation for the Sirius Millenium Tower, but if someone does in Photoshop or other software in same idea, you will see the advantage and very updated to our time on it, going more in Star Wars direction.

2) The first science-fiction films like the 50's (Forbidden Planet with Robby)and this robot has some appearance although in two different objects. I did not even take it and remember on it when I designed the tower in my mind. Nothing in common, but... if you see so. There is nothing in between.

3) I saw U2 Tower in Dublin project, but, although it is a square cut in base with torsional element in complete tower, is much more boxy than mine. I also not see anything in common.

But I am open for critics and fantasy. I also would like one illustrator doing my tower in more photorealistic appearance. Thanks for your comments anyway and that you liked in some way. I would like to see it make it or even proposed in your site. Let's see. Thanks for sharing this opportunity with us....

Last edited by M.K.; Jan 27, 2007 at 3:45 PM.