View Single Post
Old Posted Apr 9, 2011, 1:51 AM
1ajs's Avatar
1ajs 1ajs is offline
ʇɥƃıuʞ -*ʞpʇ*-
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: lynn lake
Posts: 24,662
Originally Posted by drew View Post
FYI, if anyone wants to have the city inspect a vacant building or property that you think is being neglected - just call 311.

They will send out an inspector within 10 days of getting a complaint, and if you want the inspector will call you to go over the problems you observed.

I would suggest to anyone who's interested in becoming an annoying neighbour like me, to take a look at Schedule A in the WPG bylaw 79/2010. It goes over what kind of deterioration to houses constitutes neglect. It is surprisingly thorough, and you can can make a complaint for something as minor as damaged eavestroughs.

Anyways, I think I am obsessed.
indeed indeed now if the city would go after the owners of the peck building to look after it
Reply With Quote