View Single Post
Old Posted Jun 7, 2007, 1:40 AM
Houston:Considered Good

I will tell you right now buddy...don't you dare insult me personally.

I don't appreciate several paragraphs of angry banter on frivolous issues. No, I'm not from another country but what if I was? Would that have been right for you to insult? Do you have a problem with people from another country? Or maybe you just don't like people without perfect english? Now, I don't take the forum nearly as seriously as you and I don't want to organize a scholarly essay every time I type just because it is your preference.
So back off.

As for the teams, maybe I'm talking about something that isn't contained in the "play". I'm talking about how well the teams players work together. The Spurs motion play is simple in that regard. I have every right to prefer a different style of which I think is more entertaining because it puts a greater emphasis on teamwork which is a good quality. You have no right to argue a preference of which is my own.

Now from post #38 on, there was nothing but aggression in this conversation and I fully believe that I don't want to continue it because I don't even have a great passion on the issue which necessitates arguing an irrelevant topic.