View Single Post
Old Posted Mar 5, 2018, 7:36 AM

Some photos from the past few days:

Pontiac

Auch Construction Company's new headquarters, Woodward at Huron. This view looks east from Mill Street across the property.

After being vacant following the closure of Clutch Cargo's, Grace Gospel Fellowship bought and renovated this old church across the street from Auch's new building

Originally First Baptist Church of Pontiac, this building was vacant until recently. It is now Erebus Escape, an escape room run by the owners of Erebus haunted house nearby, which was formerly the largest walk-through haunted attraction in the world.

Flagstar Strand Theatre and Slow's BBQ's Pontiac location. These have been opened just over a year but I don't recall anyone showing photos of the completed theater.

16 Murphy Street, near Huron. This was dilapidated until last summer.

Right next door to 16 Murphy on Huron, these two commercial buildings are being restored as well. I know the left one was abandoned, but the single floor building on the right has always been in decent condition, just unoccupied.

And one I took today from Royal Oak. 116 East 7th Street, built on the site of an older building nearly the same size, will be a Jewish community center for young adults.