View Single Post
Old Posted Feb 14, 2010, 10:19 PM

^ Lulz, I am saying quite the opposite. Its too easy to start a law school but very very difficult to acquire the faculty needed for a truely uselful one. Have you looked at the placement stats out of ASU Law, they are abysmal. I know several recent graduates who are funemployed and many more who are working for penuts. Basicaly, the good jobs go to the top 5% at ASU and the top 10% at U of A (I don't know anything about Phoenix College of Law but I immagine that things are even worse there). This was true even in a good economy. I wish U of A was more like Texas, Michigan, or Virginia and could provide a reasonable chance of employment upon graduation. This is why I am saying that I have to go to law school out of state in order to have a reasonable prospect of getting hired by a firm here.

I think that the only law school started recently that was even OK was UC Irvine's and thats just because they have buckets and buckets of money to pay good students to attend and faculty to teach there.

Last edited by trigirdbers; Feb 14, 2010 at 10:31 PM.