View Single Post
  #47  
Old Posted Aug 15, 2009, 12:38 AM
sirkingwilliam's Avatar
sirkingwilliam sirkingwilliam is offline
Loving SA 365 days a year
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: San Antonio
Posts: 3,713
Quote:
Originally Posted by sakyle04 View Post
Pearl project manager Barbara English said Pearl is currently only 15% complete. Imagine when the other 85% of the vision is online. Amazing.

SA Biz Journal 8/14
Yeah, this thing is going to be massive and so cool and urban.
Reply With Quote