Thread: Regina Retail
View Single Post
Old Posted Jan 29, 2020, 1:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by one_brick_at_a_time View Post
Has Northgate Mall announced any renovations to their food court from 1970?

Thinking about being a property owner:

Southland Mall (Strathallen) renovated common area elements with new tile, pillar, lighting, food court furniture and bathroom reno’s.

Cornwall Centre (Cushman & Wakefield) renovated common area elements with new tile flooring and ceiling replacement with new lighting.

Golden Mile (Smart Centres) renovated their north RBC/Smitty’s interior section with new tile, BUT didn’t replace the tile on the south interior end of the property (Rainbow Cinemas/Broken Rack) which boggles my mind how they think anyone would want to locate their business to that mall concourse with the god awful mismatched tile job and yellow wall paint scheme.

Northgate Mall (Westdale Properties) has not put any interior renovation priority. Literally so embarrassing when you look at their food court. Literally a blast from the past and shows the lack of care of being current and modern.

I’m guessing Victoria Square Mall (Artis REIT) food court is in the same condition? I know they have the smallest food court space compared to all malls listed above.
Just to be clear, Cushman & Wakefield do not own the Cornwall, that would be KingSett Capital.