View Single Post
Old Posted Apr 27, 2017, 11:03 PM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoryB View Post
Thanks for confirming you don't bother to actually read posts before replying to them. Made it pretty clear I am unlikely to ever drive on a new highway to Oak Bank.

Perfect, we finally seem to be getting on the same page. The Oak Bank corridor wouldn't have new traffic lights on the Perimeter as part of the build would be a full interchange. Even better it would eliminated a local access street on the Perimeter closing the Gunn Rd access you so hate.

Excellent idea and a very cost effective solution to the current issues on the south Perimeter. You should write that in a formal letter to the Minister of Infrastructure and Transportation.

Cory my dear boy lol. Stop changing what I said. I understand you are pro-cona and pro-bank. Gunn road needs to close until they put in a proper free flowing intersection. Period!!!! And if they do that. I want 15 that is there closed for good. Wtf is the point in moving 15 north a few Kms only to leave the existing 15 with a nice set of lights. And a bridge that cost us taxpayers money to get over the floodway.

As for St Anne's. Don't care. Close it.
As for St Mary's. Well it's a provincial road. Remember your hug fest for Pipeline being a PR. Well St Mary's is probably the biggest one of them all. You can take it all the way to St Jean Baptist. That's further then Morris in case you were wondering. But hey. Let's close it off like you said. We can funnel all that traffic onto Pembina Hwy. St Nob will be such an awesome place then.