View Single Post
Old Posted May 28, 2020, 9:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzg View Post
Looks like they actually did a good job covering up the holes from the old logos. Unless the pic is blurry haha. I fully expected them to just put the new ones up and we'd be staring at holes all over for 50 years.
You know, I was wondering about the very same thing. But I'll give them credit, they did a nice job replacing the panels... I guess that's why the scaffolds were up for so long. It all took a bit of time.

That said, riding my bike around IG Field a couple of weeks ago, it's pretty clear that there's a lot of minor repair work to be done around the stadium grounds. Lots of little broken or not quite right things that need to be repaired. It would be nice to see some of that stuff get attention.

Also, this is not "broken" per se but I would love to see the entire NE entrance where the Cal Murphy statue is get torn up and redesigned from scratch. That giant mess of ugly pavement at the foot of the stairs looks horrendous, and there's just a mishmash of junk scattered all around it. The other entrance areas are fine... it's just that one that looks so bad. It would be nice to see it get some attention.