View Single Post
Old Posted Jan 5, 2019, 4:03 PM
Loving SA 365 days a year

Quote:
Originally Posted by JACKinBeantown View Post
Are you absolutely positive that nobody reading these threads has any sway over the design of a project in San Antonio, or that they won't in the future, or that they don't ever talk to somebody who does? If so, please explain.
I can’t tell you who is on this board or reads these posts or monitors these threads. But I can’t tell you none of the people who post here regularly do nor was the comment I quoted and responded to directed at them. You made a gross generalization about something no one you directed towards has any control over.

Also, as I’ve stated before, you’re smart enough to know a developer is only going to build a project that maximizes their ROI. If they think replacing residential units with retail will get them the best ROI, then they will. You seem to live in a world where you think developers in SA or in general don’t do their due diligence and are just completely against ground floor retail for the sake of it.

Bottom line, you keep preaching to the choir with a case of instant amnesia because you then repeat the same rhetoric in the same thread or in a different thread on a different date.

I don’t mean to come off as mean or rude, but I’m not a fan of beating this dead horse. Just my two pennies.