View Single Post
Old Posted Aug 2, 2009, 8:36 AM
ʇɥƃıuʞ -*ʞpʇ*-

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanPlannerr View Post
And yes, in the summer I do enjoy riding my bike, and do travel to and from work by bike every know and than, as well as take the bus every day. What would be even better would be to see a healthy downtown residential population, many bike paths, as well as proper infrastructure. All of this seems to be already happening in Winnipeg, I do not see why this would be so personal to you. You do not have to shove every word of mine down my throat, as many of you seem to enjoy doing. All I was curious about was why the Maritimes spend so much more money on highways, but I guess it is obvious Manitoba is unique in not having freeways and takes pride in this sort of accomplishment and would prefer to have the perimeter stay a at grade expressway. It is fine with me; all I had was simple curiosity.

Although I do feel somewhat bad for the thread title, but couldn't think of anything better.. idk how to change it and if this is the reason so many winnipeggers are offended than please try to look past this before commenting.

A possible thread title could be along the lines of "Winnipeg's Trans-Canada Expressway?"
if winnipeg had gone ahead and built its vast freeway system it had planned we would not have the exchange!!!!! or the forks!!!!!!!!!!!!