View Single Post
Old Posted Sep 6, 2018, 1:16 AM
BANNED

Ok TUP I'm going to go there again.

I listened to WGN radio midday for almost 45 minutes with a local political expert. I can't recall his name but he is on TV twice a week for 30 mins every week.

So it was said there was no way Rahm would quit being Mayor if he knew HQ2 was coming to Chicago for it would have been a major win and lever to go to a higher level of politics, Like the insane POTUS option.

But it did come out as a million to one that Rahm could or will coordinate and become part and join the Amazon team move and make millions doing so if it did come to Chicago.

IMO 99% he got bad news but there is that 1% chance he is going to be working for Amazon someday working out of Chicago.

I know it is an outlandish idea but it did come up on the radio that if he was going to want to be an instant multi millionaire that is one way to go about it.

I doubted the premise because Rahm would have hinted as such and not broke down weeping otherwise.

But the idea was put out there on WGN by a political procrastinator that offered a long shot idea. I personally do not believe this for one iota, but no one in the know, knows why he chose to drop out at this time other than he has bigger options out there. Its a weird time to do it politically.

Making real Money could be one of them but dropping out now prevents him from the chance to run for the POTUS unless the crazy option suggested is really a chance.

Again I did not come upon this theory by myself. I was just listening to WGN radio and wanted to share this tidbit.

And yes I am over the board obsessed on this HQ2 thing and I admit it. But if it happens you heard it here first.

Last edited by bnk; Sep 6, 2018 at 1:37 AM.