View Single Post
Old Posted Mar 4, 2011, 4:17 AM
Edan

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaletown_fella View Post
Does anyone find Tim Hortons doubles doubles very inconsistent in proportion depending on location? I loathe when I'm given 3 parts cream and 1 sugar and I've left the store and already on the subway. Seriously, most of the workers are retarded.
Hey, I used to work there.... but its not the workers that are retarded. It's the inconsistent machines that dispense the cream/milk/sugar. We use huge 2 gallon bags of cream. However, the less cream there is in the dispenser, the less pressure there is to push the cream out. So when the dispenser is almost empty, next to nothing comes out. However, we aren't aloud to change the bag until it is COMPLETELY empty. The same goes for the sugar dispensers too. They get clogged way too easily as well. Every location gets the same machines. It's just if you get there right after it was refilled vs. as soon as its empty. That's why it is always different. However, your are also right in saying some of the workers are retarded,, they hire the worst people (well at my location anyways) that actually find it so hard to lift a spoon and stir the goddamn cup of coffee that I've handed them. BUT, that doesn't go to say that the customers aren't just as retarded. They come in, asking for the strangest shit and actually do not listen to you in the least. If you tell them we are out of something, they will keep asking for it. Or will come back saying their coffee is burnt, when I can assure them it is nothing of the sort. Or they bitch and whine when they don't give me enough change, saying its cheap so I should just give it to them anyways. I always retort, because its so cheap, you should be able to afford it... It's not like it's fun on our side when half of canada comes whirring in and out of your doors, and you have to make thousands of coffees a day. It sucks.