View Single Post
Old Posted Apr 18, 2019, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corndogger View Post
You make it sound like no environmental review has been done on this project. It's been reviewed to death and don't forget that Justin keeps moving the goalposts on us. In the meantime they have no problem approving other projects that are way worse environmentally. Give your head a shake--they are doing everything to destroy the energy industry and by extension AB. Canada is not a normal nation where every region works together to improve the lot of all. We're a nation held back by jealousy. You see it daily in this forum. Time to face facts--enough people in this nation are lazy greedy fucks who are jealous as hell and will vote for a party that will knock down those doing better than them. It's sad but it's true.
Wow. Um..okay.

I'm still pretty sure that the majority of Canadians are much more interested in their own local issues (which may include trying to put a pipeline in their backyard) than they are in directing politics because of a twisted jealous vendetta.

I don't think there is any amount of head shaking that is going to get me to that level of paranoid victim-hood.