View Single Post
Old Posted Jun 20, 2019, 1:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pspeid View Post
Thank you for your gracious comments! There's certainly more construction than there has been in a long time, and from what some of our forum "insiders" hint, more to be announced. I don't know if we'll see quite the downtown density of Edmonton or Calgary, bit if this building trend continues I can certainly see Winnipeg mentioned in the same breath as those two cities.
Anytime! As an outsider from Ontario, I don't know a whole lot about Winnipeg, but I can see that it has a lot in common with Edmonton. I would not be surprised at all to see Winnipeg go through the same kind of tall building boom in 15 years that Edmonton is getting now, provided that it maintains its high growth rate. It probably won't get as tall as Edmonton, but you never know until it happens.

Come See My Work: Mississauga Future Skyline Model | Pan-Canadian Future Skylines Project - Kelowna, Saskatoon, Windsor, London, Hamilton, Niagara Falls, Barrie, Ottawa, Halifax​​​ | Astrophotography Thread