View Single Post
Old Posted Dec 14, 2018, 6:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkydivePilot View Post
Actually, the Delta Hotel is [still] the tallest building in Saskatchewan. That said, the Delta will soon be reduced to as to be: "the tallest building in Regina."

Saskatoon, for the first time in Saskatchewan's history, will soon steal the title as having Saskatchewan's tallest building.

Hmmm.
I thought Mosaic Tower III was new tallest at 84.5 meters tall, with Delta Hotel in Regina at 83.8 meters tall

Also tallest building in Regina from 1920's to 1969 was Hotel Saskatchewan at 55 meters, but Bessborough Hotel, built in 1932 in Saskatoon, is 58.5m making it the tallest building in the Province for 34 years until Marquis Tower at 63m & Milroy Condo Tower at 66m claimed the tallest in Saskatoon & the Province in the late 1960's. Regina re-claimed the provincial tallest crown after 44 years, in fitting fashion after Regina City Hall top tier at 68 meters was spotlit in 1976.

The title for Saskatchewan's tallest building, coincidentally enough, moves back north to Saskatoon after 44 years absence when Nutrien Tower at Riverlanding finishes construction in 2020.

Regina for retaining Provincial tallest 2064?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jets4Life
Isn't the largest skyscraper in Saskatchewan a tall tree?
I keed.....I keed.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormer
Don't laugh, its actually a Potash Mine headframe. Mosaic K3 - 380ft (Esterhazy, SK).
Interestingly enough, tallest freestanding structure in Manitoba is only a few blocks from Creighton, Saskatchewan