View Single Post
Old Posted Aug 15, 2018, 5:20 AM
Go kicky fast, okay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluenote View Post
To be honest. If you all stopped talking about it. This includes Bowman and anyone he else. It would have been done and finished by now. As in opened. But the more you all complains about wanting it open. The more you involve THe suburbs. Had they not really known. Project would have been finished. You guys are your own worst enemy.
It's funny you brought it up, since I've seen some comments on Facebook and Twitter that some of those people who are wanting it to remain closed are the ones living in St. Andrews, or West St. Paul, or even Stony Mountain.

Like, what matter do they have to say if they don't even live in the city, and only drive through that intersection maybe once a week, let alone once a month?

The audacity of these people...

EDIT:

To add, you are right though. We have become a victim of our own success if you will. Bowman started it as a political campaign to open it up. When the discussion became deeper throughout his tenure, opponents began to "stir the pot" as you will by arguing to keep it closed.

Had Bowman not mentioned to open up P&M, in hindsight, he could have introduced that motion into council, let's say 2 years ago, and maybe the outcome or the handle of this topic may have come out differently. Maybe not.

Now, I'm not so sure.

Last edited by The Jabroni; Aug 15, 2018 at 5:33 AM.