View Single Post
Old Posted May 29, 2019, 12:29 AM
Cat Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamablazer View Post
For the student residence on 20th and 10th (Ascend) there will be 2 or 3 floors of parking on the 1-3rd floors and there is a piece of property just down 10th at Arrington Blvd where the construction trailor is located will be parking there.
I haven't the slightest clue. I can't imagine them using Brother Bryan Park. Really, the only space available adjacent to the construction site is "The Tower". But, I still can't imagine that space being used for a parking structure.

Maybe the deck used for "Pickwick Plaza" will be improved? I think there will be a limited amount of parking space, hopefully... and that UAB's transit system will make its rounds to serve the buildig. But if this building is planning on having it's own parking structure, I don't see it. It's such a small parcel.

But, I'm all for a residential tower with limited space for cars. Make people use existing transit... it's not like it doesn't already exist.

SSP Alabama Universities: Alabama - UAB - Alabama State