View Single Post
Old Posted Feb 5, 2020, 9:17 PM

Valhalla is switching to evergreen in sept.

I could see them moving all maplehurst to the new school and moving magnetic hill kids to bmhs to back fill. they already bus them to trimble, probrably faster to hit wheeler to bmhs from the north end/barrys mils

Edith cavell transitioning to HTHS to make more room for dieppe anglo kids at MHS, its kinda weird as they are way closer to
hths then moncton high.

Quote:
Originally Posted by b2dam View Post
From what I know

MHS - Lewisville (Arnold H. Macleod, Lou Macnairn), Sunny Brae(Forest Glen, Mountain View), Edith Cavell and Shediac Cape

HTHS - Queen Elizabeth, Birchmount, Beaverbrook, Magnetic Hill and Maplehurst(Northrop-Frye, Queen E.)

BMHS - Bessborough, Hillcrest, Maplehurst(Evergreen)

RHS - Riverview Middle, not sure who else

It's a little weird in the North-end and I'm not sure what they are going to be doing going forward there. I think kids in Valhalla Estates (behind the Papa Johns) had been going to Queen E up until this year. I don't know if kids living there will keep going to Queen for early years, or if they will be going to Evergreen or NF from now on.

I assume the influx of students at MHS is coming from Dieppe. As I've heard Lou Macnairn is also over capacity due to an influx of new residents coming into the city.