View Single Post
Old Posted Nov 13, 2018, 6:24 PM
Show me the blueprints

Like I commented some time ago, and I know it sounds a little bats now, but I think the Bronx could absorb 200,000-300,000 units over the next 30 years. The Bronx is legit the most urban, geographically interesting borough besides Manhattan and to say it has potential is like saying "cool" when you dig up a basketball sized nugget of gold. There are large amounts of lots just waiting for high-density development including what I believe could be a plethora of high rises in the 20-30 floor range. The MTA should take note because a couple subway investments in the borough could send demand through the roof including the second ave T up to Fordham Rd along Third Ave, the M-N to GCT route over the Hell Gate, modernization and additional M-N services, the Triboro line connecting with Queens and Brooklyn and maybe an extension of the Concourse line out to Co-op City. Invest in that borough and it will be on fire in a totally different way it was in the 1970s.

There is no goodness in him, and his power to convince people otherwise is beyond understanding