View Single Post
Old Posted Apr 6, 2020, 2:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquablue View Post
The third world status of murder rates in america is a shameful reminder of what the legacy of gun lover fetishists have left us. American "alphas" who worship their guns have allowed crinimals to easily pick these up everywhere without reproach. Europe has hardly any murders and they have said NO. An animal would have more sense at the top of America's leadership than the current bunch of jokers!.

If I were prez I'd fucking outlaw the gun. Only liscensed farmers, hunters, and security would get one, and only a rifle -- no pistols, assault weapons, machine guns, fuck that shit. Also each weapon would require personal lock to avoid Children shooting themselves by accident.
Luckily, you'll never be president. Criminals will always be able to get their hands on guns. Whether it's the black market, illegal trade, smuggling, stealing them. The criminals will ALWAYS be armed. So do you expect the normal citizens to just do the best they can when they come into contact with an armed criminal who wants to invade their home in the middle of the night and have their way?

Let's say you yourself were not a farmer, hunter, or law enforcement. Some criminal armed with a gun breaks into your home and wants to terrorize your family. You know damn well, you are wishing you had a gun. But because of your rules, now you don't have one. And now you are at the mercy of the armed criminal.