View Single Post
Old Posted Apr 3, 2007, 12:07 AM
<-- Tower of the Americas

TTU Arch and GoldenBoot, you both mention about going somewhere I'm comfortable with, and that's exactly what my main factor has been. I'm aware and have been aware that UT, A&M, and others are established and have made a name for themselves, and true there might be an edge in getting a job, but I need to go into this relying on my work and my talent to land me a job, not riding the shoulders of a prestigious school, if you get what I'm saying. UT is a definite no -comes from growing up in an anti-Longhorn family , A&M I like but is not where I want to be, I can't see myself being as happy there as I could be at UTSA (basically because of location, which is a big factor in my decision making, maybe thats foolish, maybe not), Tech - too far away for my liking, UTA-no, just plain no, its very close to home though, and Ft. Worth is my 2nd favorite Texas city, but no, Rice-private, that ends that one , UTSA - perfect, and to answer your question, where I feel comfortable at. But dont misunderstand me and think that I feel or don't feel comfortable at these schools because of grades or work ability. For me, like I said it's all about location.

And for the record, I'm not in high school, I graduated last year, If I only had 7 more college hours I'd be a sophomore instead of a freshman-transfer but its ok

Last edited by sarocks14; Apr 3, 2007 at 2:43 AM.