View Single Post
Old Posted Jul 9, 2014, 8:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinFromTexas View Post
I'm really hoping you guys get something nice and big with this one. I'll be happy, too. I'm actually going to be in San Antonio on Thursday and plan to head downtown for some photos. Maybe next time I'm in town this baby will be under construction. While the construction boom in Austin has been fascinating to watch, educational and oh so very cool, I have to admit I've missed going to San Antonio to see taller buildings. I pretty much never visit Dallas and I'm rarely ever in Houston, but I get to San Antonio a few times a year every year. It'll be sweet to see something big get built in San Antonio.
You guys up in Austin have had quite a boom the past decade. Total transformation of the skyline. Doesn't show any signs of letting up either. The great thing about Austin and San Antonio is our downtown's are completely different and put out different vibes, be it from the atmosphere to the building stock " Glass vs Brown". Two very unique downtown's with a ton of character. Houston and Dallas not so much. Hopefully this project and the others go through and we finally get our own little boom down here.