View Single Post
Old Posted Oct 29, 2015, 6:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Strong View Post

it had to be paid on Broadway downtown.

-- Ah. clarification to posts is helpful. Yes you would have to attend the broadway location after letting unpaid tickets lapse, or want to dipute the tickets validity. (CC via internet is easiest)

---------------------------

The local areas was all street parking, or an Impark type lot. Everything nearby was full - I drove around (and around and around) long enough to check. I had to keep driving around until I lucked out to find an empty parking spot. And I had to make a side-trip to get change before hand. Had a parkade been available, I likely would have had a minimum $9 fee.

--Yes, I've attended the location when having to appear when individuals wanted to dispute a CON I issued them. Similar to the Law Courts building to testify in court. I'd make arrangements and plan it out accordingly. IF your plans do include an 6 hour stop in the core area, It may cost you $6-8 to fight a ie: $200 speeding ticket in person. It would be cheaper in a strip mall but most of the services both municipal and government,(justice related), are located in the core. De-Centralizing them doesn't make much sense.

If the office is in a strip mall, the free parking is right there.
-- Yes I mentioned this in my first post and my 2nd post

Ah, but I have to deal with the real world...
- Your going to have to explain this, I haven't the slightest idea what your getting at reg: the frequency of theft(bikes) urban vs. suburban ? and what real world you are talking about?