View Single Post
Old Posted Aug 18, 2008, 8:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarMike View Post
I never said SAT had Toluca as an international destination. I believe you are confusing me - LoneStarMike - with KeepSanAntonioLame

I just added more info that cleared up some mis-perceptions in the original article I posted, as well as some additional info about the airline itself.
Holy $hit! I did make that mistake. Didn't even slow down to notice. My apologies!

I come from a belief system that says there should be a breathalyzer/ignition interruption device on three things; cell phones to prevent regrettable booty calls; ATM machines to stop me from blowing my budget when I'm out for a nite on the town with my boys havin beers somewhere or at the *cough* gentleman's club; and computers to prevent unfortunate IM chats and -now- posts on here.

My bad...
"We marched five leagues over a fine country with broad plains, the most beautiful in all of New Spain. We camped on the banks of an arroyo. This I called San Antonio de Padua, because we reached it on the day of his festival." - General Domingo Teran de los Rios, June 13, 1691, in a letter to the King of Spain on the occasion of the founding of San Antonio.