View Single Post
Old Posted Nov 5, 2007, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjawho View Post
I really don't understand the need for people who don't live here to bash the city based on this one design. Go troll somewhere else...

WFS does not look like public housing and once the rest of the waterfront up there is developed its not just going to be a "lil" secondary skyline, its going to be a completely new 2nd skyline, bigger than say Columbus?

The design is not the most progressive, no. But I like it better than say SH, (which isn't say much I know), and like I said, once BVT and the rest of WFS is done, plus whatever else they build there its going to be fine...

geez....stop hating noobs...
Who is bashing the city because of this design? I have seen more comments saying that Philly is a great city and deserves better, than 'Philly bashing' comments. And WFS DOES look like 'projects'..and alot of people in Philly agree-check out the WFS thread. I have not seen anyone 'trolling' either-if anything you should quit being such a homer. Funny how you are complaining about people 'hating' yet your post is the most negatively directed towards other posters.

Last edited by toddguy; Nov 5, 2007 at 12:10 PM. Reason: edited for grammar etc.