View Single Post
Old Posted Jul 2, 2014, 5:58 PM

I am excited about the Frost and CPS proposed towers and hope a truly iconic style(timeless) is chosen for at least one of them. To me, iconic, would be something like this clock tower or one of the other ornate towers shown in this photo of Chicago. The Tower Life would be another example. Not that I don't welcome the various styles of modern architecture, I just think it would be cooler to see a soaring clock tower with perhaps the Frost emblem outlining the clock. I just hope these structures get off the ground soon regardless of the style of architecture that is picked, I am sure the towers will be tasteful nonetheless.
2020 S. A. Pop 1.59 million/ Metro 2.64 million/ASA corridor 5 million Census undercount city proper. San Antonio economy and largest economic sectors. Annual contribution towards GDP. U.S. DOD$48.5billion/Manufacturing $40.5 billion/Healthcare-Biosciences $40 billion/Finance-Insurance $20 billion/Tourism $15 billion/ Technology $10 billion. S.A./ Austin: Tech $25 billion/Manufacturing $11 billion/ Tourism $9 billion.

Last edited by Paul in S.A TX; Jul 3, 2014 at 6:05 AM.