View Single Post
Old Posted Jul 18, 2013, 8:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny D Oh View Post
I drive Dugald everyday. Flows just fine. Needs better north-south connections into residential areas east of Lagimodiere. Hopefully the city can eventually get a chunk of the CN yard to build a connector between Plessis and Ravenhurst.

In terms of what could be better in the Northeast, another east-west into Transcona would be nice, punching CPT through to the east perimeter would be preferable to me over Dugald. Grassie really sucks and Springfield is full of trucks.
Which part of Dugald are you driving and at what time of day? Traffic going eastbound towards Ravenhurst and the Perimeter is an absolute nightmare. I've driven the opposite way a couple of times over the last few weeks with my new job and I'm glad I'm not in that mess. Alot of that traffic is heading out to the bedroom communities to the east and southeast either going straight down PTH15 or onto NB/SB 101. They could definitely use an extra lane at that end. And you've got to appreciate the braintrust that decided that there should only be one lane going east across the floodway to 207.