View Single Post
Old Posted Jun 17, 2007, 11:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alon504 View Post
Enough is enough. Congratulations to the Spurs, but, this dynasty is killing the NBA and the NBA is disgusted with all of the Spurs winning ways. Television ratings (which equals income), was at the lowest level in NBA playoff history. San Antonio winning all of these years is good for one place...San Antonio. It has brought the NBA to a new low, though, for the rest of the country. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for San Antonio, but, in the end, it is time for the dynasty to end. It is costing the NBA multi-millions in lost television revenue. Nobody cares about the Spurs but Spurs fans in Texas. It is simply not considered an elite team by many and they aren't anything like watching the Lakers and that is why it is costing the NBA so much money.
Why are all of the low ratings attributed to the Spurs? This series had LEBRON JAMES!!! Why not blame him for the low ratings? The fact that this series featured arguably the bigest star in the NBA (James), and that the ratings were this low, indicates that there are much bigger problems then the Spurs. Oh, and I do care about the Spurs (I live in Florida).

..........although, I do like how you refer to them as a "dynasty"