View Single Post
Old Posted Feb 10, 2010, 3:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FREKI View Post

5 years of claims and no referendum yet ( and no interest what so ever from the Government in one ) so lets see shall we
They're saying before the end of 2011 aren't they?

Quote:
Rasmussen is long gone and the Krone is what it has always been.. the Danish currency controlled by the National Bank fully independent of the Euro and the European Central Bank
This was said by Lars Løkke Rasmussen, who correct me if I'm wrong is still there...
http://politiken.dk/politik/article710127.ece
And actually the krone is pegged to the euro, but we've been down that road before with you...:ohno:

Quote:
We are ( as I have informed you about many times ) getting our new note series these years ( from 9 to 11 ) - not especially pretty sadly, hopefully the next series will look better and be of polymer )
Who cares, we also got a new note just before the introduction of the Euro.

Quote:
A fantasy land where I have been right for 5 years now... maybe just maybe the dream of getting the Scandinavians onboard is clouding the vision of the southerners, because nothing have changed here... and you can see and as you will see in time

Greece has twice our population ( their's are comparable to Sweden ) so let's not start all those size excuses..

Denmark came out of 2009 with the second higher surplus on record - Greece is going belly up screaming for help ( just as Portugal and many of the Eastern European nations are )..
Since you are cherry picking let's talk about Iceland...

Quote:
Nope but China and other Asian nations are taking their production, so what else is there? ( that was my question! )
Don't even know what to answer to this one, because I don't know what's more delusional...suggesting China somehow "took" all manufacturing from Spain and Italy or the question "what else is there". Surely you are not that ignorant , are you? The tourism and construction industries alone. Or the banking and international companies (Fortune 500) that Denmark doesn't have. Geesh...

Quote:
HSR is in the works both to Germany and across Samsø to Århus, but as our nation can be crossed in a matter of minutes by place and nearly the same by train there isn't much of an interest ( as I'm sure you understand )

BTW to be technical - the 180km/h we use is technically HSR by US standards
Yeah nice try. 180 kph is a regular intercity train by European standards and Spain is building the second largest HSR network in Europe with several lines already operational.

Quote:
Anyways mate we have been trough this countless times over the years - I'm not about to go into another one of these..

So far it has followed my prediction - and if we give it another 5 years we can see it continues that way - personally I see no change in sight ( heck the left side ( former reds ) is close to taking government and they oppose it even more than the current government, but hey... time will tell
This is how deep your delusion goes. You actually think everything has been going according to your predictions. Your prediction was the EU failing and breaking up, countries leaving the euro.
Now back in reality more countries have joined the euro and the EU and the Lisbon Treaty passed.
I guess even with euronotes in your wallet in a few years you will still fantasize about getting the krone back...