View Single Post
Old Posted Mar 20, 2019, 2:55 AM
JACKinBeantown

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirkingwilliam View Post
It’s an accurate description of your comment. There’s no need to delete the post. I did however edit your to the.

Of the many recent (year or two) residential developments with first floor units, you’ve made your opinion known about the loss of retail space or the absence of retail space altogether. But, never have you talked about drunks or break ins or noise. It was a very odd addition to your narrative.
So one last reply (and please don't delete it, SKW, even though you have the power).

So I've never talked about drunks or break-ins or noise before. Does that mean I can't now? Those are realities... unfortunate ones, but realities nonetheless. Therefore it's not odd.

Whenever a new design comes along, I will voice my opinion about it, as I did with this new design. I would appreciate anyone and everyone else to do the same as well. If my opinion is not the same as yours, live with it. If your opinion is not the same as mine, I'll live with it. I may state so and why, but I won't try to stop you from having it and stating it. So please don't try to pressure me into not saying what I want to say . I'm always thoughtful with my words, and I'm always respectful of others' opinions. Please do the same. Nobody but Dylan owns this forum. Nobody.

Onward.