View Single Post
Old Posted Jan 22, 2016, 7:04 PM
arf

Vancouver's seems like overkill for Winnipeg, but having some logic is nice. Edmonton's is a bit of a dog's breakfast.

Given that there's only about fifteen to twenty really active topics in MB/SK for Winnipeg right now. The Edmonton structure would probably work. The threads at the bottom of the Edmonton section are a year old. I think it boils down to how active are other Winnipeg forums outside of SSP. If there are pretty active ones then even splitting Winnipeg out from MB/SK is probably overkill in the first place. That said, I like Vancouver's even though a few sections haven't been touched in a month or two.

As far as the split goes in the first place. I'm in the no camp. Not quite enough traffic to warrant it. The threads are lively, but there's not enough threads that it is killing the rest of MB/SK.

-- “We heal each other with kindness, gentleness and respect.” -- Richard Wagamese
-- “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, Nothing is going to get better. It's not.” -- Dr. Seuss