View Single Post
Old Posted Aug 23, 2019, 6:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnyderBock View Post
I have already cashed in on all my capital gains - as of July 22nd (18.5% in gains, to be exact) along with~60% of my holdings. I have eliminated most of my debt and what debt remains will be paid off over the next two years. I have shifted an additional 7.5% of my remaining holdings into gold as well as another 10% shifted over into high grade bonds. During the upcoming recession, I plan to pump liquidity into equities in carefully selected corporations, which are embracing AI and robotics. I will also invest heavily into blue Chip tech companies and other high dividend companies which have a place in this AI & Robotics based economy. I will also look to purchase a home in a projected optimum buying window which should exist between 3-5 years out from now. I highly recommend you all take similar actions to take advantage of this great opportunity quickly approaching us. I'm walking a very fine line of being completely off topic, so I won't discuss it again on here. My apologies.
I have no opinions about the plans outlined above but I gotta admit that I appreciate the conviction and your willingness to act. I don't even know what I'm going to do this afternoon...