View Single Post
Old Posted Oct 3, 2017, 2:07 PM
Sawmill Billowtoker

Calgary Construction XXVI

Hello everyone, the previous thread has been closed not due to the fact that it was too long but that much of the conversation was off-topic and aggravating. I apologise for not intervening sooner. While I can say that Edmonton is more my domain and I feel uncomfortable talking about what is going on in Calgary, I know I should be looking over the discussions more closely.

Any which way, I would like to see this thread be directed to more on-topic discussion. I understand that there is an old tradition that we use the construction thread for miscellaneous and general conversations but I am going to ask that we cease with that tradition. Please use this thread for discussing construction updates, whether that be photos taken, sharing of rumours on new construction, or discussing construction methods appropriate for Calgary.

Any topics including pet subjects will need to be discussed in other threads. That includes discussion on general economics, general urban development, municipal politics, and general urban life discussions in their appropriate threads.

I hope we can have a more constructive discussion on this thread for construction.