View Single Post
Old Posted Nov 7, 2012, 6:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copes View Post
Just giving this a quick bump. I've been doing a pile of work down in Pleasantville over the past month, and I just wanted to point out how much change has occurred to Bennett House since I've been down there. Windows, doors, balconies, parking lot cleared out, curb installed, and the exterior is beginning to come together. I'm going to try to remember to take my camera down tomorrow, but if you get a chance check it out. Its coming together very nicely, as are the other development in Pleasantville (the affordable housing structure behind Bennett House has also taken shape, and the detached condos are trucking along).

Further, I know two more parcels of land have been sold down there. One is zoned for single, detached houses (around 6 - 8 I believe, as would be seen in most St. John's subdivisions). The other parcel will likely have another apartment / condo complex similar to Bennett, and was actually purchased by the same developer.

I'm really enjoying watching that neighborhood take shape!
I also read from the Canada Lands Company that the master plan calls for two 10 story apartment buildings. Do you have any information, which can be disclosed of course, regarding this?