View Single Post
Old Posted Mar 21, 2018, 12:36 AM
COGSADCAJA- Publicist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restless 1 View Post
"Developers have approached the Government Hill Alliance Neighborhood Association about building three other major construction projects on lower Broadway apart from GrayStreet’s tower and the Credit Human headquarters, Hill said. An office tower is in the works at Broadway and Grayson Street, and a condo tower is planned across the street from the ButterKrust Bakery building, she said.

GrayStreet is also planning a condo building on Broadway, she said. The company, which is working on numerous projects in the urban core, plans to build a massive mixed-use development on 23 acres it owns just east of Broadway in Government Hill. The development could include about 100,000 square feet of retail and up to 300,000 square feet of office space."

The part I found interesting, anyway.

This article was apparently my last free one, so in future, I'll be no help on quotes from The Express News.
Dang, Broadway is exploding. In the future I can see it kind of being like Wilshire in Los Angeles (subway and all!). That's my fever dream, anyway. Things being the way they are, though, we'll probably just end up with a more trendy version of Central Ave in Phoenix. Still, both of those would be drastic improvements. Can't wait to hear more about these mysterious rumored developments.