View Single Post
Old Posted Aug 22, 2019, 2:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marothisu View Post
I'm not actually convinced it's dead:

1) There were 2 permits issued for new construction on May 10, 2019 - both 6 flat buildings. 2725 and 2731 N Ashland.

2) There are pending new construction permits for 2711, 2717, 2721, and 2737 where the dates on it are all 2019 - each of them are 6 flat buildings. Doing the math, that's 24 units plus the 12 above - 36 total. Maybe not as many as the original project, but still not a small project at 6 total buildings. By the way, 36 was the pre-approved amount of units which means maybe they didn't get zoning approval or something and originally didn't want to do it, but now they're taking it up with the original amount approved for the site.

3) The owner is "L 4 Dev LLC" which traces back to C3. C3 is listed in that Curbed article. The previous owner back in 2015 was under a different LLC name, but it was C3. The project is still listed on C3's website. Chicago Development Partners was also on some of this - their website also has this project.
awesome info, thanks!

Quote:
P.S. If you go to my new construction permit map in my signature, you'll see those 2 permits that were issued in May on the map.
might as well bookmark this!