View Single Post
Old Posted Jul 25, 2018, 9:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ando View Post
So a student is going to leave province because they have to walk across a street and be outside for maybe 3 minutes? Even for you this is a stretch.
You're stretching it yourself. Every Winnipegger probably factors weather if mulling over a move. I've repeatedly made known that I handle winters well because I work downtown, use the +15 and underground networks and my car to get around. Despite -40, I rarely bring my coat along. Connectivity.

Quite simply, if you're RRC and essentially "have" the potential student in your grasp, you make it harder for them to leave. It's also simply doing right by your oppportunity. Can you connect people and their destination quicker? Yes. Is it more comfortable. Yes. Could this, however minor, be a bonus for the end user. Does a potential competitor have this. No? Hm.

You give your tenant or customer reasons to want to stay, not just convince them that "that's not enough to leave".

Again, I've said "location x 3" and "connectivity" a million times. These are absolute fundamentals of modern real estate, not opinions.