View Single Post
Old Posted Jan 18, 2015, 5:17 AM
NYC/NJ/Miami-Dade

^^^^^^

Yea I have a little database for projects. Helps so that I avoid duplicates. Also the midrise thread often has info that you will see published on YIMBY a day later after its posted there. You will hardly find a more comprehensive source (free) on the net and one that is on the day of news being revealed. YIMBY is offering a data package of projects, often for developers, but you have to pay for it.

I want to work on a new NYC highrise thread. In similar style. While the one that we have is okay, its kinda outdated; even with the recent projects, the organization can be confusing (earlier portion) and there are many duplicates and unrelated info. I would be willing to work with you on it or maybe discuss ideas when it comes to documenting projects. PM me if interested.

Maybe we can even do one for Shenzhen or updating it. I remember you wanted to do some sort of database. The current one in my signature is probably as comprehensive as it will get on SSP, but I could use an aid in researching some projects. For the amount of stuff going up, finding those Chinese sites is tricky.

Apologies again for the off topic to the others on this thread.