View Single Post
Old Posted Feb 6, 2020, 3:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rousseau View Post
What an exciting win that was.

And what a great time it is to be a Raptors fan. I think I'm actually enjoying this year more than last. It's fun being the defending champs, and watching the team grow and improve organically is really satisfying.

A former Catholic priest trainee who never touched a basketball until he was 16 is turning into a superstar. One undrafted player is on the path to being an all-star, and another one is a criminally overlooked rookie making important contributions to a championship team who are legitimate contenders to repeat.

It just doesn't get any better than this. I'm savouring every moment and trying not to think about the good times ever coming to an end (up until about 2013 there were lots of games that I didn't even bother watching, but I haven't missed a single one since then).
Yeah i'm loving it this year too. Winning last year reinvigorated me after 20 years of heartache. Even without Kawhi, I think they have a decent shot at coming out of the east this year and depending on the match up, they could take it all.