View Single Post
Old Posted Mar 19, 2019, 2:37 PM

[QUOTE=Tocchet22;8510695]
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodgrowth View Post
Paradise retail plaza at former ACAN site more than just gas bar and convenience store - developer:
http://www.thetelegram.com/business/...eloper-203462/

Read in recent Shoreline paper that due to delays in dealing with Winter construction, Openings of business already announced:

Dollarama; Shoppers Drug Mart; Starbucks; East Side Marios; Gas Bar

Has been pushed back to late Summer/early Fall 2019. Property management has a list of additional clients wanting to enter this plaza with announcement on this coming in May 2019.
It's not surprised as pretty much any development here is always delayed. I've noticed the progress over the winter and it seems to be going well. Given this has been a very cold winter I think construction crews have done a great job.

I'm counting down the days for the new roundabout. From my experience, a lot of drivers run red lights at Topsail-McNamara intersection. Both my wife and I (in two separate events) have almost been t-boned by drivers running red lights. I don't go through that intersection without fully surveying the area now. I've gotten a few horns honked at me from impatient drivers... but I'm more than happy to quietly ignore them and get home safe and sound!