View Single Post
Old Posted Nov 24, 2014, 7:37 PM
7th Gen Central Texan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tech House View Post
Well, darn, now I can't find much to disagree with in your position on this issue. I definitely like your opening remark about having ID laws AND providing ID to everyone. That is fair and there are quite a few good reasons for doing that, although it would cause a stink among those who get paranoid whenever anyone suggests some form of universal ID. "The mark of the beast!" "New world order!" "Illuminati!"

Speaking of which, does anyone else here feel embarrassed that Austin is the home of Alex Jones?

See? There are things we can agree on. Those are the things our Reps should get done (either on the state level, or the federal). Get some common sense things done. Get some traction. But instead, they play politics with everything. It's all a game to them. The end goal is to get re-elected. Term limits would help fix that.

Alex Jones is fun. I used to watch him on access tv about 14 years ago. I was in HS. I haven't followed him all that much since then. A lot of his theories are whacko bird stuff, but there are some that I can very much believe.